Friday, November 26, 2010

Decorating

Jillian woke up crabby today-probably too much Thanksgiving excitement so I was going to put her down for a nap about noon.  That was when I started to bring out the Christmas bins to begin decorating and she was so excited to unwrap everything in the bin to see what it was.  When I got the big lighthouse out, she was fascinated by all the drawers.  Also at that time I got out the little reindeer so I explained how I hide it every day for the kids to find.  I forgot to mention that it was hidden in plain sight.  So she decided to hide it while I was taking the picture, pulling out one of the drawers all the way and putting it clear inside the lighthouse.  I would never have found it there. 

Finally about an hour and a half later she took a nap.  While she was asleep I put the Christmas village in the window but waited to put the snow on after she woke up.  She was really fascinated with all the people in the village and enjoyed seeing the snow fall to cover the village.  It was easy to relate to because of our recent snow.  Christmas will be very fun time this year for Jillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment