Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW!

Jillian woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning and wasn't sure if she wanted to go outside, but when I dug out the Dora hat and mittens, she was ready to go.  She was very fascinated walking in the snow and having it land on her as it continued to snow.  I climbed up in the shop to get the sled and at first towed her around which she thought was very neat (tiring for me).  Then I took her to a little hill and let her go down it alone which she didn't think was fun at all.  When I asked her if she wanted to ride with me, she was all for that.  We worked our way up to the long hill at Julie's and she thoroughly enjoyed every ride down the hill.  She always wanted me to pull her back up the hill, but on that long hill I made her walk up all by herself.  After the sledding I showed her how to roll a snowman which she helped very little except to hunt for rocks for the eyes.  By then she was shivering and we went back inside to get warm.  After her nap she insisted on going out again but by then it was too slushy so she had to watch from the window while her snowman melted and his head fell off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment