Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Fun

Jillian wanted the water slide set up but she had a problem. The sprinkler along the sides was hitting her in the face and she still doesn't like water in her face so she solved that problem with the scuba set.  The car was to ride on fast through the sprinkles.

I had bought this Hello Kitty umbrella for 50 cents at a garage sale so I didn't care what happened to it.  They were fighting over it so Papa got the hose so they could take turns under the shower he was spraying.  They thought that was very cool.  Bridget went first but couldn't figure out how to hold it to keep from getting wet, so by watching Jillian do it she knew exactly what to do.



While I was fixing dinner I suggested that Jillian do Starfall since she hasn't done it all summer.  She started playing songs on it and when I looked, Bridget was sitting enjoying it too.  Neither moved for about 25 minutes and then didn't want to come to dinner.  I'll have to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment