Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lots of Play Time

Ava and Harper got to come to play this morning.  They thought pulling the wagon was the most fun.  They all took turns driving or riding in the wagon.  Actually the sharing of rides went pretty well.  Sister Dianne got a good picture of all of them riding but by the time I got my camera, Jillian had decided the slow speed I made them go was too boring so she rode other things.  After a fun time here they went up to play in the BIG sandbox with Ava, Harper, Rielee, Auna, and two cousins of Auna.  By the end of this busy morning they were more than ready for naps and since Papa was gone, I called Tierney to come up and read Jillian a story while I put Bridget to sleep.  Papa got back in time to put Bridget down but Jillian still preferred Tierney to read to her and Jillian went right to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment