Sunday, January 1, 2012

Trike and Kennel

Since Jillian was about 2 years old I have tried to get her to ride the trike.  She never showed any interest so it was put away in the shed.  Lately, as she has been riding everything in the shed, she found the trike and said "Look what I found." and got on and has been loving riding it ever since.  In this picture Bridget is doing her best to try to go too.  At one point Jillian was trying to tie a ribbon on the back of the trike so she could tow Bridget around.  Since she can't tie a knot yet and I wasn't going to do it for her, she gave up on that.  (I can imagine the mayhem if I had tied it for her.)
Bridget found Sophie's new kennel and decided it was just right for her.  This is better than all her climbing she's been doing lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment