Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter is Coming

Every holiday is new and exciting for Jillian as she understands the concepts now. I have been reading Big Bad Bunny Trouble to her every day as kids love books where someone other than themselves gets into trouble. Also she likes the tale of Peter Rabbit. Today she came up with the idea of me hiding eggs for her to find. We did that way too many times. The first time she had trouble finding them in plain sight but by the end I had to hide them a lot better and in every room in the house. If she couldn't find an egg I would give her clues but not tell her where it was, like, "look up high". She would still be playing that game if I hadn't distracted her to something else. We then made big decorated eggs to hang up. She wanted to glitter the whole egg but I talked her into choosing some pretty ribbons and other things to put on the eggs. She's ready for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment