Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Day Outside












Bridget had so much fun outside today in her walker. She could watch the cat or Tucker and Mocha play fighting. Then she would take off moving fast to where Jillian or I were doing something. She was almost running at times her legs were going so fast. She needed a hat since it was sunny but I could only find one of Jillian's, so many times it ended up over her eyes. Jillian was Papa's little "helper" as he was cleaning out the fountain. I'm sure he appreciate all her help.
Next came the scary part where Jillian gave Bridget a ride in her jeep which really thrilled them both. Of course, they were wearing their seat belts which is just a Velcro strap so I held Bridget's hand the whole time which gave me some great exercise running in circles. I made Jillian keep it in low speed but sometimes her starts were a little jerky. Bridget never did let up in holding my hand in a tight grip but she was mostly laughing all the time. Every once in awhile Jillian would stop and say she needed gas or to turn a knob on the radio. Quite an exciting ride since Jillian doesn't always pay attention to where she is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment