Friday, April 6, 2012

The Tea Set Adventure

It started yesterday.  Jillian wanted a real glass tea set so we stopped at Ross before taking the girls home.  She found the perfect set with hearts and she insisted on carrying it up to the check stand.  We were next to get checked out.  You guessed it, she dropped the box and broke the tea pot.  We took it up and they were nice about it and said to just pick out another.  But they didn't have the same thing!  So after much searching we found a smaller breakable one and we both held on to the box as we carried it up to the check stand.

So today I said she had to wash the set before we drank out of it, so she was very careful and washed the set.  We had Gatorade instead of tea out on the deck for our tea party.  Once while drinking my tea Jillian reminded me that I must keep my "pinkie" out.  Not part of a tea party I'm sure, but we had to clink cups a couple of times too, like a toast. Bridget joined us and was very careful with her tea cup which she insisted be on a saucer just like ours were. Afterwards it was back to the sink to wash dishes again.  Remarkable but nothing broken yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment