Friday, March 9, 2012

Easter is Coming

Jillian was helping me take out Easter decorations and there were many small sacks with plastic eggs in them so I ended up dumping them all in one bin.  I left it on the floor and gave them each an Easter basket to fill for fun.  Bridget would have none of that.  Her only goal was to dump it all on the floor and play in the eggs.  She had lots of fun and she did help pick them up.  Then she enjoyed sitting in the bin with the eggs piled around her, kind of like those ball pits.


The twins Ava and Harper came to play with the girls for awhile.  They were shy at first but Ava (I think) let Jillian dress her up with a wig and boa. Harper and Bridget were more interested in the dolls and specifically the baby bottles for the dolls.  I am sure that Bridget said "My baw." when Harper had the baby bottle for awhile.  I finally found another one for them to use.

After the twins left the girls helped me load some clipping on the trailer behind the lawn tractor.  I let Jillian steer when we went to dump it and this year she can do it without forgetting to look where she is going.  After we dumped it the girls got to ride in the trailer back up the hill which they thought was very cool.  Bridget learned to stay on her bottom or the tractor would stop.  Lots of outdoor time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment