Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Stuff XXXVI

It's the latest, greatest from the girls, plus a guest contributor:

1. "My friends" : We're not sure who Jillian's friends are, but she keeps talking about them. She'll tell us that she has to go pick up her friends, or she has to go meet her friends.

2. The Charmer : It was late, and Mommy was telling Jillian that it was time to go to bed. Jillian responded with "But Mommy ... me and Daddy need to have a picnic in my room ... right, Daddy?" About that time, Jillian looked up at Daddy with a big smile and a twinkle in her eyes. So, of course Daddy had to go have a picnic. Mommy just shook her head.

3. Roll to the Right : Well, not quite, but Bridget is starting to lean to her right side now.

4. "Saster" : This is what Jillian calls her room (in other words, a disaster), after she has spread out her toys, books and dresses all over the floor.

5. The Fixers : If anything breaks, Jillian immediately responds with "Papa and Davey will fix it.

And, a couple good ones from Mommy:

6. "Wake Up, Bridget!!!" : Yesterday I was getting ready to run some errands with the girls and asked Jillian if she wanted hot chocolate when we went to the store. She responded with and emphatic "YES." I told her we had to wait until Bridget woke up from her nap. A short time after this conversation I heard Jillian go down the hall into our room where Bridget was sleeping and scream, "Wake up, Bridget," followed by Bridget screaming. Lesson well learned, never mention hot chocolate unless we are on the way to get it.

7. The Wild One : While driving in the car Jillian will repeatedly ask "Where are we going?" After I get tired of repeating myself sometimes I will reply, "I am going crazy, do you want to come?" Jillian will always say No... Yesterday, after saying no, she looked at me and said "I know where I want to go Mom, Wild, I want to go Wild!!! Oh Dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment