Friday, June 3, 2011

Creative Girl

Jillian was so excited to have lunch outside today that she actually smiled for the camera.  I usually always ask if I can take her picture and sometimes she will say yes if she is pleased with whatever we are doing.
Her imagination was in high gear today.  Early this morning she was just wandering around outside and she asked me if I knew why she was scratching her head.  Then she said, "I was scratching my head thinking about what I wanted to do."  Several times during each day she rings the back doorbell and we pretend she is a little girl visiting "Grannie".  Today, one time when she rang the doorbell, I answered it and said, "Come in little girl."  She answered in a gruff voice with one hand on her hip, "I am not a little girl.  I am a pirate and my ship is over there."

No comments:

Post a Comment