Thursday, January 24, 2013

Computer Crazy

Jillian is on her way to becoming a computer expert.  She puts in the CD herself and does everything to start the game.  She loves the Barbie CD about the Enchanted Forest.  It can be quite challenging and she needed some help at first but now she doesn't want much help at all since she has it figured out.  There is one colorful part that you can print out and one day when Papa started the printer there were 6 pages that came out before he even looked at the printer.  Now we check the printer when she's done.

I found out that I needed to set time limits on the computer  or she would do it all day.

While Jillian was on the computer Bridget decided to get all dressed up in a tutu dress, crown, and heels.  I said to stand still for a picture and I tried to get one but she wouldn't look, until she ran behind the sofa and looked back impishly at me.  Funny, funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment