Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easy Entertainment & Monkey See, Monkey Do

For easy entertainment, just put Bridget by the window to look out. Papa and Jillian were on the back deck with Mocha, Tucker, and Holly-the dogs who were play fighting and running in circles. This lasted quite awhile and I'm sure Bridget was thinking, I want to be out there too.
Bridget is getting very observant of everything and will imitate what you are doing. I just finished my coffee and she grabbed the cup and immediately tipped it up to drink some coffee too. Earlier I pounded on the peg set and then gave her the little wooden hammer and she started swinging that hammer wildly toward the peg set. Not real good at that yet. Once she hit herself in the head and then didn't like that game.
Jillian just stepped out the back door and rang the doorbell and I think I surprised her by opening the back door and saying, "Well, hello, and who are you?". She answered Jillian and then went along with the game of being a stranger come to visit. I would ask her where she came from and the answer would vary from a house way across the valley to a home in the woods. When I asked her how she got here she would say by sled. Then eventually she would leave and ring the doorbell again and we would go through the same routine. It was fun until about the 10th time.

No comments:

Post a Comment